I’ve tried a few chicken wing recipes, but this is the best one so far. They are flavorful, and not too spicy. For those of us who like hot wings, serve tabasco on the side. I think I’ll make these again soon!
Chicken Wings (Buffalo Style)
4 lbs chicken wings
3 tablespoons Bayou spice
½ cup apple cider vinegar
½ cup homemade tomato sauce
½ teaspoon Tabasco
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place wings in a large, deep bowl. Sprinkle with the bayou spice and mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients and pour over chicken wings.
- Let marinate, at least 1 hour. (I left these marinating 24 hours)
- When you’re ready to cook the wings, preheat oven to 425, roast in the middle rack of your oven for 20 min. Turn them over and bake them for 20 more minutes.
- If you want to brown them a little bit more, put the broiler on High, and let them brown for a few minutes.
- Use aluminum foil on your cooking sheet and cover it well! … otherwise, you’ll have a burnt, sticky mess to clean later.
© 2010 – 2016, The Foodies' Kitchen. All rights reserved | The Foodies’ Kitchen.