A Foodies’ Kitchen Original Recipe
1 cup of Teriyaki Sauce
¼ cup brown sugar
2 chicken breasts
- Mix the brown sugar and the teriyaki sauce.
- Place the chicken breasts on a glass bakeware plate or baking dish, and start mixing it with the herbs, onion and garlic.
- Pour the teriyaki sauce and brown sugar mix on top of the chicken and pinch it with a fork to get the juices inside. Turn them over and pinch again, making sure the sauce covers the chicken completely.
- Seal with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat the oven at 425ºF
- Take out the chicken from the refrigerator while the oven gets to the desired temperature.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn chicken breasts over, brush with sauce and bake for another 15 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear. You’ll see the chicken skin turn to a bright bronze color.
© 2010 – 2013, The Foodies' Kitchen. All rights reserved.