I wanted to prepare something for dinner that wouldn’t take much of my time while prepping and also that I wouldn’t have to be tied to the stove since I’m working on a project. This was the perfect fit. It took me under 15 minutes to prepare, about 30-45 minutes to marinate and 45 minutes to bake. I used a Teriyaki Sauce recipe from AllRecipes.com that I’m linking bellow. I doubled the sauce recipe to make enough for this one. And, in all my hurry because of the project I’m working on, I have to apologize the missing final picture. But take my word for it, it turned out delicious!
A Foodies’ Kitchen Original Recipe
1 cup of Teriyaki Sauce
¼ cup brown sugar
2 chicken breasts
- Mix the brown sugar and the teriyaki sauce.
- Place the chicken breasts on a glass bakeware plate or baking dish, and start mixing it with the herbs, onion and garlic.
- Pour the teriyaki sauce and brown sugar mix on top of the chicken and pinch it with a fork to get the juices inside. Turn them over and pinch again, making sure the sauce covers the chicken completely.
- Seal with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat the oven at 425ºF
- Take out the chicken from the refrigerator while the oven gets to the desired temperature.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn chicken breasts over, brush with sauce and bake for another 15 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear. You’ll see the chicken skin turn to a bright bronze color.
© 2010 – 2013, The Foodies' Kitchen. All rights reserved | The Foodies’ Kitchen.