1 lb puff pastry (purchase at the supermarket or pastry stores)
16 hot-dog sausages
Yellow Mustard and Ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Roll out the pastry dough with a rolling pin to form a rectangle.
- Cut long strips of about 1 cm wide.
- Wrap a strip around each sausage, leaving a part uncovered (that’s the face part)
- Line the wrapped sausages on a cookie sheet
- Bake according to your puff pastry’s instructions. Mine called for 40 min at 350º
- Make dots with yellow mustard for the mummy’s eyes.
- Serve with ketchup and additional mustard on the side.
© 2010 – 2013, The Foodies' Kitchen. All rights reserved | The Foodies’ Kitchen.