Doesn’t say who the author is, but it does say that this is a simple and delicious recipe. The only thing I did different, was that when I was mixing the batter, I added one more tablespoon of sugar. After tasting them, I strongly recommend adding a second tablespoon since the cranberries can be a bit tangy. The recipe bellow already has the modifications I suggest.
My mom loved them so much that we’re making them again this sunday for a family lunch. Enjoy!
Yield: 12 regular size muffins
Adapted from Cranberry Recipes
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
½ cup plus 2 tablespoons of sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup cranberries
1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease or spray a 12-cup muffin tray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl; mix well.
- Whisk together milk and egg in a small bowl; add to flour mixture and stir until just mixed.
- Fold in cranberries. Fill each muffin cup ¾-full.
- Bake 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin comes out clean. Cool and serve.
© 2010 – 2015, The Foodies' Kitchen. All rights reserved.