Yield: 12 regular size muffins
Adapted from Cranberry Recipes
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
½ cup plus 2 tablespoons of sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup cranberries
1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease or spray a 12-cup muffin tray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl; mix well.
- Whisk together milk and egg in a small bowl; add to flour mixture and stir until just mixed.
- Fold in cranberries. Fill each muffin cup ¾-full.
- Bake 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin comes out clean. Cool and serve.
© 2010 – 2013, The Foodies' Kitchen. All rights reserved.