- A colorful Asparagus & Arugula Salad with a Poached Egg by Once Upon a Cutting Board.
- Or maybe you want to go with something sweeter with a Strawberry Cucumber Salad by Oh Sweet Basil.
- If you want to get ahead with mother’s day bunch, a safe bet is to make this Overnight French Toast Bake by Damn Delicious.
- Feeling on the fancy side? Try this recipe of Hash Brown Egg Nests with Avocado by The Cooking Jar.
- And maybe for an easy brunch dessert, these Blackberry Banana Brunch Skewers by Bright Bold & Beautiful.
- Fancy drinks on us! How about this Champagne Punch Bellini by Crazy for Crust.
- And last, but not least, put everything together beautifully with this Pink & Polka Dot Brunch Styled Table by Best Friends for Frosting.
Plenty of ideas to choose from, and we are only getting started! Not too early to think about Mother’s Day. This year, in Guatemala we also celebrate it on Sunday! Perfect day for brunch! We have a few new TFK ideas coming up too, so stay tuned! Do you want to see your favorite blog in this space, or a shout out to your own? Drop us a line right here in the comments or through our contact page.
Helga & Kitty