As the social networks grow, there’s one that we’ve loved from the start: Pinterest. We are pleased to announce that we have a new and shiny account with all The Foodies’ Kitchen goodness for you to follow and pin! You can find us here.
We will have all the boards set up there for you to have easy access to all of our recipes… in fact, we already took it one step further and pinned all of our recipes so you can just repin the ones you love! The boards you’ll be able to follow are:
- Cookies & Bars
- Cakes, Pies & Desserts
- Kids & Babies: All the recipes that are kid friendly, even some for them to help out in the kitchen.
- Guatemalan Recipes
- Tips & Tricks: A collection of tips, tricks, veggies and fruit of the month and our best blog love posts.
- Seasonings, Jams & Syrups
- Guest Foodies Recipes: All of our Guest Foodies Recipes under one board.
- Foodies Freebies: You’ll find all of our freebies there, from calendars to cupcake toppers.
We even got all of the holiday recipes into their own board for easy access:
- Holidays: Valentines’ Day
- Holidays: St. Patricks
- Holidays: Easter
- Holidays: Halloween
- Holidays: Thanksgiving
- Holidays: Christmas
Hope you enjoy our pins… and happy pinning!