As you can tell we love the Holidays, and since Halloween is the start of the season, what better way for us to celebrate it than to post some Halloween Freebies.
We designed these for all of you! Bellow you’ll see the instructions for each design, they are also next to each design. Make sure to print at 100% (no scaling) or it will make smaller designs. Feel free to share them and post back your pictures to Facebook so we can see how your Halloween creations look!
- Print one copy, and use it as a guide to cut into darkboard.
- Print a second copy over orange paper, and cut it a big bigger than the inside frame.
- Glue them together from the inside and assemble the lantern.
Halloween Cupcake Toppers
- Print on cardstock paper. After cutting them, Use tape or 1” inch clear stickers to secure toothpicks or lollipop sticks behind them.
Halloween Cupcake Wrappers
- For the wrappers without a Tab (Witch Cupcake Wrapper): Print on cardstock paper. After cutting them, fold them so the edges overlap. Secure them with a small piece of tape.
- For the wrappers without a Tab (Skulls and Swirls Cupcake Wrapper): Print on cardstock paper. After cutting them, fold them so the tab on the right side can slip into the left side line (cut with an exacto knife).
© 2011 – 2013, The Foodies' Kitchen. All rights reserved.