Chicken & Avocado Pizza
Chicken and Avocado Pizza
Yields: 4 Personal Sized Pizzas
Recipe from The Amazing Avocado
4 personal pizza crusts
1 cup tomato sauce
½ onion, finely chopped
2 grilled chicken breasts, shredded or cut into strips
1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese (or you can use Mozzarella)
1 ripe avocado, sliced
Tabasco, to taste (optional)
- Heat oven to 425°F. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet; bake crust 7 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine pizza sauce and Tabasco (Tabasco is optional).
- Spread pizza with sauce; top with chicken, Avocado and cheese.
- Bake until crusts are crisp on the bottom, and the cheese has melted, 4 to 6 minutes longer.
- Enjoy with a nice cold beer!
© 2010 – 2013, The Foodies' Kitchen. All rights reserved.