I’ve been in the mood of a summery salad, and there’s nothing more summery than Kiwis and Strawberries. At first I thought of this as a very sweet fruit salad, but when combining them in this Kiwi, Strawberry and Spinach Salad along with the vinaigrette, it’s perfect!
Kiwi, Strawberry and Spinach Salad
A Foodies’ Kitchen Original
2 kiwi, cubed
4 medium strawberries, cubed
1 cup spinach leaves
6 tablespoons Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Cube the strawberries and kiwis.
- Wash the spinach leaves, dry them with a paper towel and cut off the stems.
- Toss the Spinach leaves with the balsamic vinaigrette.
- Add strawberries and kiwis on top.
- You can also add croutons for an extra crunch. Make sure you add those right before serving, so they won’t get soggy.
© 2010 – 2013, The Foodies' Kitchen. All rights reserved | The Foodies’ Kitchen.