Yields: 12 pops
12 wooden skewers
12 large white marshmallows
4 oz semi sweet chocolate
- Insert a wooden skewer into each marshmallow, halfway through.
- In a double boiler, using two small pots melt the chocolate. (You don’t really need a lot of chocolate, so try to make your double boiler using two small pots)
- Prepare your glass by filling it a little over halfway up with regular sugar. Once you have dipped and sprinkled your marshmallow pops, you will need this to stick them in to let them dry.
- Once it is completely melted dip each marshmallow into the chocolate, then gently tap the wooden skewer on the rim of the pot to let the excess fall off.
- Add your candy sprinkles at this point, while the chocolate is still soft.
- Put your pops into your prepared glass to let them set. You can refrigerate them to speed up the setting process.
© 2011 – 2013, The Foodies' Kitchen. All rights reserved.