So, in our Guatemala’s month, we share a second edition of this Blog Love. Today we are featuring guatemalans and some latinamerican gals, that you will love:
- Nutriré Clinic, a forward thinker nutritionist that works mainly online with her patients. Check out her blog, where she shares tips and healthy recipes!
- Happy Mode On!, where we find ideas, tips and inspiration for happy moms, happy kids and happy families!
- Casa Healthy by Mariafer (Kitty’s cousin!), a healthy living expert that will help you to live a healthier and happier life. Trust us, we love her blog, and her Instagram feed even more!
- The Home Cooking Blog, by Mara. Living in Costa Rica she’s sharing her favorite recipes in both english and spanish.
- Miss Little Cakes, the best donuts in town. Our favorite: Bacon Donut. ‘Nuff said.
- Cakes and Bakes, delicious desserts. We had a sample at the TBR 1st year celebration brunch and were hooked.
- La Cookietería, Michelle does an amazing job decorating cookies. Her work is out of this world.
- Nuss, and leaving the best for last. Have you ever had a delicious gluten-free cake? We have. Make sure you drop her a line and visit her Facebook page. She has the best gluten-free desserts. Her lemon and poppy-seed bread: gluten and dairy free.
Helga & Kitty